During the constant research endeavours of our R+D department, the team seeks to develop new solutions and products related to hydroponic greenhouse crops in order to satisfy the needs and demands of clients, farmers, engineers, agricultural consultants, etc. The feedback of our clients helps us to identify various aspects that we can use to improve the control and discharge of drainage systems. This is how we are able to reduce disease and optimise irrigation resources
Work is currently being undertaken in the following two areas:
System for crops with unpacked substrate The following aspects are being taken into consideration in the development of this hydroponic greenhouse crop:
- Adaptability to any kind of bulk substrate, crop and irrigation system.
- Possibility of adapting the width and height of the gutter according to the substrate, the crop to be developed and the technique to be implemented
- Possibility of using a number of different materials: Polypropylene, cellular polypropylene, etc..
- o Fastening system (clips and stabilisers) designed to guarantee the effective stability of the system, and to offer great versatility for application with various widths, heights, thickness and types of materials
- Optimised drainage system to guarantee the swift discharge of any excess water
Suspended cultivation system. The following aspects are being taken into consideration in the development of this hydroponic greenhouse crop:
- The suspension system must be designed to provide stability to our Hydroponic system, the components of which (Spacer, gutter, clips, etc.) are made of plastic
- Designed to be attached to the greenhouse structure or supported on the floor
- Designed to be suspended from various support hollows (separated between ribs)
- Optimised design of suspension materials (hooks, tensioners, cable, etc.) to bear various weights according to the type of substrate, substrate volume, crop, etc
- Designed for easy, comfortable and quick installation